Starting Navia Build

This is the very scuffed start of my Navia build. Just running double 18%ATK 2pc sets because I had a decent amount of Gladiator and Shimenawa pieces. Have some potential artifacts I could level that might be better, but I'm currently out of artifact EXP, so that will have to wait. Ideally would like to get more crit stats and less ER stats as I'm planning to eventually use the new event weapon coming out this patch (4.3), and if I do, her current amount of ER might be a bit much, and she's going to lose a decent amount of Crit. DMG. Would like to get her Crit. Rate to at least be at 75% percent because of how her damage is extremely frontloaded, it feels like it's more important to get her Crit. Rate to be on the high side, so her skill very consistently crits.

Comments