12/31/23 Navia Build Update

Probably the last artifact changes for a while unless some even better Geo goblet pops out up out of nowhere, cause I don't have plans to farm her domain anymore and have pretty much gone through and of the pieces with potential I had. Got her Crit. Rate and ATK up a bit, lowered the relatively useless EM, and kept a similar amount of ER. As of right now, the team she's in has 3 Fav users, so she really doesn't have energy needs, if I ever end up finding teams where she needs more ER, I may change her defaults around. Will probably update when I change out her weapon, but honestly, she might use a mix of Talking Stick or Lithic Blade. The only team I'm using her in atm (Wet Rock: Navia/Yelan/Xingqiu/Zhongli), Lithic is just better than Talking Stick I'm pretty sure, so she may just end up staying on Lithic unless I find other teams she feels good with. The new event weapon would be good on her, but I just don't like that I miss out on Crit. Rate, which feels super important, and I don't have a bunch of god tier pieces with omega amounts of Crit. Rate to let her use that unfortunately.

Comments